- Severe drought in Africa and Australia?
- Acidification of the oceans due to absorption of CO2?
- Hundreds of millions of climate refugees?
- Extinctions of species due to severe climate variation?
- Increased spread of tropical diseases and insects?
I know, I know, you can counter my evidence with the fact that "Wisconsin is really friggin' cold right now." I suggest that all those of you who actually think that is an argument against antrhopogenic climate change leave RIGHT NOW, so that people who actually understand science (at least from a primary-school level) can continue this conversation.